Join The Corporate Team
Vintage Couture is a children’s designer clothing company with apparel and gifts for infants, girls, boys and even Mom. In early 2010, we shifted our business model from retail stores to direct-to-the-consumer through in-home Trunk Shows.
We strive to offer our customers the highest standards of customer service and unique products that mirror their lifestyle. We are empowered to be a socially responsible company committed to giving back and enriching the world through community involvement.
If you are a passionate, dedicated professional with a strong sense of urgency and the dedication to make a difference, you may just be who we are looking for. Jobs listed below are in our corporate headquarters in McKinney, Texas and you would be required to work out of that office.
To apply for a career with Vintage Couture Inc. please email your resume to: Careers@VintageCoutureInc.com
Vintage Couture is looking for an experienced and driven individual to join our sales team. The VP, Sales is responsible for designing, updating, and communicating policies and promotions to Stylists sales force to increase sales and profits of Vintage Couture. Responsibilities include:
- Design Monthly and Quarterly promotions for sales force.
- Design and host company events for sales force to facilitate commitment, loyalty to Vintage Couture as well as serve as training and public relations events.
- Responsible for maintain, updating, mediating, and enforcing the Stylist Agreement and Compensation Plan.
- Design new sales tools and materials for the Stylists.
- Communicate with the Sales Force monthly/quarterly with policy and company changes as well as changes in the Sales Force’s direction and focus.
- Responsible for ensuring team remains in budget and continually reducing costs where feasible.
- Other duties as assigned.